Thursday, August 4, 2011

Get How do I get rid of my tinea versicolor?

Some recent tinea versicolor Tip on Skin:
Question by heyheyhey: How do I get rid of my tinea versicolor?
I was diagnosed with getting tinea versicolor.
Final friday I went to the dermotologist and they gave me Nizoral pills to take (two that day and an additional two a week soon after)
a ketoconazole cream and shampoo.

Ihave been using the cream and shampoo everyday and I already took my pills and finished them
WHEN will this terrible fungus go away!? it is all over my back and its on my

Get Rid of Ringworm ...

1 comment:

  1. Tinea versicolor is not painful or contagious, but rather can cause passionate misery or hesitance. There are numerous over-the-counter and endorsed antifungal medicines. You can also try some simple, Tinea Versicolor Natural Treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Build a Boat Plans and Instructions