Wednesday, November 9, 2011

does lotramin AF work for tinea versicolor?

Some recent tinea versicolor Tip on Skin:
Question by JumperRider: does lotramin AF function for tinea versicolor?
I just purchased a tube of lotrimin ultra, antifungal cream for my tinea versicolor. I read that it functions but I'm not confident if it does so I would just like some much more opinions. It also consists of the item butenafine hydrochloride. Just for for some more information.


Very best answer:
Answer by KristinIt doesn't work on my boyfriend's but his is fairly severe I think.

Cures for Ringworm ...

1 comment:

  1. Tinea versicolor is not painful or contagious, but rather can cause passionate misery or hesitance. There are numerous over-the-counter and endorsed antifungal medicines. You can also try some simple, Tinea Versicolor Natural Treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Build a Boat Plans and Instructions